Your House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lovely bungalow in beautiful Barnes is for sale. We love it but are downsizing as part of our retirement planning:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61033666.html

Nice, will be a shame for you to leave, seems like a perfect little place to retire.

6 bed detached over 3 floors. 4 double bedrooms and 2 small box rooms used as a dressing room and an office.

Garage is in the main house so not loads of room downstairs. Small gardens front and back. In Houghton-le-Spring so only cost £175K about 5 years.

We love it but we would like to down size to a bungalow in the next few years now the kids are up.

Show me where you can get a 6 bed detached around Houghton le Spring for £175k. If it's in a nice area, give me a shout when you want to sell as it sounds ideal for my needs. :D

Last edited:

Nice, will be a shame for you to leave, seems like a perfect little place to retire.

Show me where you can get a 6 bed detached around Houghton le Spring for £175k. If it's in a nice area, give me a shout when you want to sell as it sounds ideal for my needs. :D

Hopefully It's worth £15 - 20K more now ;)

A locked room in a shared apartment that doesn't even have a communal living room. Hard times (not money wise).

Being all the threads recently on rightmove voyeurism and property prices, what do you live in? If we can avoid the ego trips more just curious what people have; -)

4 bed mews house (posh terrace) for me. Mock Tudor built in the 80''s on an old railway yard In Warwickshire. Garage 'en bloc'
Not the biggest kitchen but got a big open plan living room and dining room with real fire.
Was a 2 storey, 3 bed originally. Owners have stuck a conservatory on and converted the loft. Got 2 en suites, a bathroom and WC as a result.

Main issue is the garden is too small. And thinking about getting a hybrid but as the garage is en bloc no where to plug in and charge it.

Aside from that it's ideal for us and can't see us moving for 5-10 years
That sounds horrible loads of money dell boy eara mock Tudor yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back