Your Highest Ever Online Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which clan m8?

n00bhands, ch0ke, vLr!, errm. merc'd for thzkillaz or summit for awhile. Played with the Swiss team quite a lot, most of them played for SwissNBK.

Played against that super clan =WOLF= which was full of old NiP players. Think we won 2/3rounds on Inferno iirc. Used to proper bot CS like, 3 years of social life down the drain.

fifa clubs 2011(?) my club was ranked 11th worldwide before i stopped playing. The majority of them ended up playing for another club and topped the leaderboard a couple of times iirc.

n00bhands, ch0ke, vLr!, errm. merc'd for thzkillaz or summit for awhile. Played with the Swiss team quite a lot, most of them played for SwissNBK.

Played against that super clan =WOLF= which was full of old NiP players. Think we won 2/3rounds on Inferno iirc. Used to proper bot CS like, 3 years of social life down the drain.

I remember WOLF. You'll know Hutch and Inflikt, they both played for ch0ke for a bit afaik?

Seems like so long ago

Spent most of my time playing offline tournaments as a sponsored "pro" FIFA player, but when I did play online :

Top 2 UK / Top 10 World on Euro 2008 PS3

And more recently

Top 10 World FIFA 13 Clubs 360

Various top 10 times on the F1 2011 time attack leaderboards

I remember WOLF. You'll know Hutch and Inflikt, they both played for ch0ke for a bit afaik?

Seems like so long ago

Was BaL, lok1, ignite that got me to start playing for ch0ke. Hutch rings bells but can't think of Inflikt. We only played WOLF once, we were playing at a LAN centre in Birmingham and they destroyed us royally.

Just moved up to 3rd in the world! Come on! 4 million off 2nd!

Just realised, that high score puts me at number one in the WHOLE WORLD on Vita! NUMBER 1!

I've been top two hundred a couple of times on Gran Turismo time trials, also got to around 68 on a Colin McRae Dirt time trial as well.

My mate was number one in the world while playing Rampart on the PS3 for ages, wouldn't surprise me if he still is now.

Once got to 41st in the world at TopSpin2 then me arse fell out and never played online again.

Last two season's at Legends team on ProEvo my team has finished 8th and 31st in the world. Canny achievement.

I've been a lot higher in other games but the one I remember most is Chu Chu Rocket on the Dreamcast, there was a long competition on the main leaderboard and I finished 16th out of many thousands.

Was gutted because the guy who finished first won a trip to Space Camp, SPACE CAMP!! :mad: :cry:

Albeit not in terms of in game leaderboards, but on COD : WaW my "clan" won the European ladder on a site called Gamebattles (out of about 15,000 or so), got entered onto pro circuits for winning it meaning we played for money. Ended up getting as far as a live play in Birmingham and getting sponsored by some big "clan" from the states.

Got us all the top gear to play CoD with, then I lost interest in MW2 -aka being shite on it. :lol:

As for on the CoD leaderboards I was about 300th at the time playing Hardcore Search And Destroy.

Albeit not in terms of in game leaderboards, but on COD : WaW my "clan" won the European ladder on a site called Gamebattles (out of about 15,000 or so), got entered onto pro circuits for winning it meaning we played for money. Ended up getting as far as a live play in Birmingham and getting sponsored by some big "clan" from the states.

Got us all the top gear to play CoD with, then I lost interest in MW2 -aka being shite on it. :lol:

As for on the CoD leaderboards I was about 300th at the time playing Hardcore Search And Destroy.
Do you mean DoD:WaW? As in Day of Defeat? I used to play that, thought it was areet but never stuck by it. CSS was my game. I was f***ing unreal at it at times, then I'd be inconsistent as fuck and be the worst player on the game :lol:

7th in the world for about a split second on Call of Duty MW3. Every time I refreshed the leader boards I went up a few places.

Played Hustle Kings constantly online on the PS3 when it first came out as I was off work. At one point I was in the top 50 in the world but I stopped playing, I would guess I am in the 1000's now. Took over my life for 3 weeks...

I've been a lot higher in other games but the one I remember most is Chu Chu Rocket on the Dreamcast, there was a long competition on the main leaderboard and I finished 16th out of many thousands.

Was gutted because the guy who finished first won a trip to Space Camp, SPACE CAMP!! :mad: :cry:

What a brilliant, random game that was :lol:

Do you mean DoD:WaW? As in Day of Defeat? I used to play that, thought it was areet but never stuck by it. CSS was my game. I was f***ing unreal at it at times, then I'd be inconsistent as fuck and be the worst player on the game :lol:

I played tons of DoD source back in the day, was pretty good with the rifle and support. Thought it was a much better concept than css, plus if you wanted to rush you didn't spend 40 minutes out of the hour waiting for everyone else to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back