Your first crack at HDR thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Must say I was totally inspired by the shot of the chinese bloke riding his bike next to roker pier. Was it clyde or spav, can't remember?

Anyway, decided to have a crack myself, waddya think?

picture.php

I'd heard of the famous dragon of hardraw force before, but it was good fortune to catch it, and for it to stand still while I took lots of exposures at different shutter speeds.

Any good?

Nice of it to think about melting the ice for the tourists like, I suppose that is part of it's duties

Just found out the dragon of hardraw is green, so this must be really rare evidence of it's red mate turning up unless it's moulting or summat

Stunning image. Well done. :-D

cheers marra, I'd be surprised if anyone can surpass that kind of quality

Looking forward to seeing some attempts though

To be fair like seeing that again is making me reassess my effort

It's probably only the 2nd greatest photo ever

I love what you've done with the horizon. It kind of makes you think of the water running away from Pulis, in a kind of reverse King Canute scenario. Sublime

In my head, it represents mother nature looking at Pulis and thinking "this man looks like he is going to interfere with my kids" and running away as fast as it can.

In my head, it represents mother nature looking at Pulis and thinking "this man looks like he is going to interfere with my kids" and running away as fast as it can.

Ah I see, I had totally missed the meaning. I imagined Pulis as a demigod, controlling all the forces of the planet, including Premier league committees

Sometimes you have to have the best work explained to you before you appreciate it fully

Ah I see, I had totally missed the meaning. I imagined Pulis as a demigod, controlling all the forces of the planet, including Premier league committees

Sometimes you have to have the best work explained to you before you appreciate it fully

Sometimes you can search too deep for a meaning and then you realise...it's basically just because he looks like a sex offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back