Your favourite ever Sunderland goal?

So many to choose from, could bubble watching these and other goals on youtube.

Phillips v Chelsea in the 4-1 game. Think I was 14 at the time and had never seen a game like it. Spent many a day trying to copy that goal as a junior.

Get goose bumps watching that.
Had to go Milburn stand as cudnt get tkts for leazes .
A few lads jumped up when gates scored and got engulfed. Was bricking it.
We played brilliant on the counter that night. Owersy was awesome.

Aye, thought I was going to go in to orbit when he looped that header in.
Wasn't to be though.
Even if we'd scraped through, we'd have been bladdered in the final.

Similar to me, I was in Milburn Paddock so couldn't really enjoy the goals.
The Bennett goal in the Fulwell was massive emotions, (I ended up on the floor) but more of a relief (temporary as it turned out).

Favourite has to be Armstrong's against Chelsea. The whole place just went into a frenzy.
I went to every game in that cup run. nout like it since for me.

1) Gordon Armstrong vs Chelsea 1992 FA Cup sixth round replay. The greatest night of my Sunderland life.

Honourable mentions to- Keiran Richardson v Mags. Liam Miller v Derby, Carlos v Burnley, Super Kev vs Chelsea in the 4-1. Craig Russell vs Sheff United in Reidys first home game. Marco in the playoffs v Mags. John Byrne away to Chelsea in the 92 cup and also vs Norwich in the semi final at Hillsboro

Good list this, mine would be very similar.

So many to choose from, could bubble watching these and other goals on youtube.

Phillips v Chelsea in the 4-1 game. Think I was 14 at the time and had never seen a game like it. Spent many a day trying to copy that goal as a junior.

This. 100%. I was 13.

Best goal i have ever seen live....

John Byrne at Hillsborough, cup semi final

Phil Bardsley at Old Trafford, cup semi final

As much as I love beating our friends in the north, it's not a patch on making it to Wembley and believing you may actually see us actually win something.

Defoe vs Chelsea to make it 3-2, keeping us up and relegating Newcastle. As far as goals go, you couldn't write it.

Loads but must start with Porterfield-Wembley then Borini-Wembley.. Richardson/Defoe/Johnson/Borini/Quinn V Mags ... Edwards,Ji,Zenden... Armstrong-Chelsea and Defoe-Chelsea under BSA

Impossible to pick one and purely for the internal ecstasy these are my equal top 4
Armstrong Vs Chelsea
Rico Vs Mags
Ji Vs City
Defoe Vs Chelsea

55 seconds into this. First game back in the top flight under Denis Smith, back from 2-0 down (still lost), Marco. Looking at it now, it seems humdrum. It wasn't.

Back