Your favourite cover version from the most unlikely source.

How many times have we had this?

Not one video will be watched.

@dangermows

You've said this before on one of my music threads. I disagreed then and I disagree now. I'm listening to them all and I'm sure others will too.

Really must chuck this in too.

"If I Had A Hammer" sung by the award-winning kid singers for the "Love & Peace - Greatest Hits For Kids"...

... and Brian Johnson.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That is superb! Great find!

Last edited:
---------------------------------
And a few from me:

Disturbed's fantastic cover of Phil Collins' Land Of Confusion...

Italian avante-garde jazz artist Maria Pia De Vito covering Jimi Hendrix's If Six Was Nine in a fairly straight style that's bugger all like any of her other stuff...
[edit: four times in a row, it seems]

South Korean jazz singer Youn Sun Nah covering Stan Jones' country and western classic Ghost Riders In The Sky...

Last edited:
That whole album is beautiful tbh.

Also: doesn’t even have a YouTube page.

A Change is Gonna Come (Live), by Hue And Cry

I love Hue And Cry, I do.

I bought a jazz album of theirs, Next Move in a top-end hifi shop years ago. It was on Linn Records, Linn being a top-end hifi separates manufacturer that also releases amazingly-produced music to play on good hifi gear.

Awesome album. And actually it has an "unlikely cover" on it too, Sign O The Times by Prince. Looks like that one isn't on YouTube though. :evil:

I love Hue And Cry, I do.

I bought a jazz album of theirs, Next Move in a top-end hifi shop years ago. It was on Linn Records, Linn being a top-end hifi separates manufacturer that also releases amazingly-produced music to play on good hifi gear.

Awesome album. And actually it has an "unlikely cover" on it too, Sign O The Times by Prince. Looks like that one isn't on YouTube though. :evil:
Not got that one. I have Jazz Not Jazz but I wasn’t keen. Prefer their earlier stuff like Piano and Voice and their live stuff. Saw them live in a Edinburgh as a student, just two of them and a piano in an old church and it was spine tingling.

Back