Your favourite club chant...No one else sings...

Keiran Keiran Keiran for a Fulham player. Not aware of any other fans base that sings a current chant for one of their players to greet an opposition player.
I mean..thats just shoutin' a name out that mate...hardly groundbreaking...I mean like...Wednesday had a Kieron..We did this...
I mean..thats just shoutin' a name out that mate...hardly groundbreaking...I mean like...Wednesday had a Kieron..We did this...

Do you know any other clubs that uses a chant of their own player to greet an opposition player onto the pitch though? Did you sing that song for an opposition player instead of for Keiron? That's the point.

That's a blatant nick from man utd (Januzaj) by the way :lol: We had made of Stone by the Stone Roses (original) for Januzaj :cool:

Last edited:
Do you know any other clubs that uses a chant of their own player to greet an opposition player onto the pitch though? That's the point.
Fair point mate
Yes..to be honest.....
Wednesday did it when Johnny Harkes came back with West ham i think....But I get your point its few and far between

Fair point mate
Yes..to be honest.....
Wednesday did it when Johnny Harkes came back with West ham i think....But I get your point its few and far between
Suppose I best spell it out marra. We had Keiran Richardson for a while. A player that looked slightly like him came on, and a large % of our fans got them mixed up. The player must have been thinking WTF!?

Do you know any other clubs that uses a chant of their own player to greet an opposition player onto the pitch though? Did you sing that song for an opposition player instead of for Keiron? That's the point.

That's a blatant nick from man utd (Januzaj) by the way :lol: We had made of Stone by the Stone Roses (original) for Januzaj :cool:
Then I need the proof mate...Yer in a court of law here...You need to provide the evidence :):):)

Suppose I best spell it out marra. We had Keiran Richardson for a while. A player that looked slightly like him came on, and a large % of our fans got them mixed up. The player must have been thinking WTF!?
Its easy done....
Theres a bloke behind us on the Kop shouts
"FFS! Owusu"..

10 years after he left!!!
Evidence of the original you stole? Or evidence of our Roses chant?
Obviously of the original...Yer just wasting the courts time here dangermows....(If that is yer real name)

Always remember when we played the mags when they had Demba Ba, and someone in the north stand sang, "Demba Ba, your Mar shagged a sheep, baa baa". Still tickles me now.

It does. And I've only posted one thing in relation to the blatant tip off. Send him down.
"Tip off"...????
sounds shady
I put it to the jury....dangermows has inside information that the prosecution has not had access to...and ask for a mistrial

(Meanwhile..i will leave this thread ...and think of summat else)
Greasy chip butty
Greasy chip butty was an originally a rotherham song according to my sources that I can't reveal in open court

Back