Your favourite Bible story?

The one where Moses and all his Marra’s get to this git deep sea n’that...
And they’re all like, ‘no way are
We going through that man, we’ll get our Sandles all wet n’shit’
Then Moses goes all Jedi powers or something...they leave Egypt but miss out on duty free, gutted Camel fags were 2 for 1...

Of course it is. :D

We had one of those huge illustrated family bibles. I remember pouring over the image of Samson pushing over the temple pillars on a day like today. Hellish drama for an eight year old.
We had the Children’s Illustrated Bible. I read it from cover to cover loads of times. Makes me very familiar with what is written in there...... which isn’t great news for the religious authorities and their Marketing department. They prefer ignorance and weak willed people.

The one where Jesus gets into trouble with some rough kids from the neighbourhood, so Mary sends him to live with his Aunt and Uncle. At first he struggles to fit in, but eventually he adopts to their very different life style.
Fresh Prince of Beth Air
Of course it is. :D

We had one of those huge illustrated family bibles. I remember pouring over the image of Samson pushing over the temple pillars on a day like today. Hellish drama for an eight year old.
We had one of them anarl. As a bairn that story was like my first Hollywood blockbuster. Die Philistine assholes!

Last edited:
The one where God decides completely out of nowhere to kill Moses, but Moses's wife talks God out of it by quickly circumcising their infant son with a piece of flint and touching her husband's feet with the severed foreskin.

Yes, I too googled "weird Bible stories"

What about the one where David collected the foreskins of a defeated army?

The bible is full of some pretty weird shit isn’t it.

Ezekial 23:20

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose ejaculate was like that of horses."

The bible the Americans read (NIV) is more simplified English than the one we read in school (King James), and explains a lot about why their politics is so f***ing mental.

Back