Your childhood in photos

some crackers like :lol:

They've had me grinning all afternoon. 😁
Thats cos you had a real mam who cut her children’s hair rather than get them tarted up by a hairdresser. Bring back real mams and the days of watching your fringe gradually get shorter and shorter as your mam tried to make it equal on both sides. There’s some prime examples of Mam haircuts in this thread.!

This brought back so many memories, in fact #fringegate was the reason I started going to the hairdresser's, my Mam took me and instructed the hairdresser to "sort her hair out". 😁

Last edited:

Another 1973 pic. We lived in New Zealand at the time and my nana sent the tee shirt after we won the cup.
Ah ffs I still can't post a photo on here :oops:
Never mind. I'm sure the 'sexy Russian babes' photo underneath yours will appeal to some. And if I get an advert now for a 'Russian babe' dating site I know who I'm blaming!! 😕

Were you lead singer for Mud

Swing and bike, your family must have been loaded.

Was Barry Venison your stepdad?

Brand spanking new house as well, we must of been rolling in it :lol:

Think at that time my dad drove delivery vans and me mam just looked after me so cant imagine the income would of been anything more than average. My mam has always said though that you didnt need loads of money back then to have decent stuff, go out to eat, drink etc and generally have a canny lifestyle.

Back