Your aims / priorities for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning y'all!

What are your aims and / or priorities for your photography in 2014? Professional or hobby...

My priorities include;
  • More night sky stuff, e.g. milky way and star trails
  • Northern Lights
  • A bit more people stuff
  • Mist and Fog
  • Some nice snow scenes (fingers crossed)
  • Sell some landscape stuff :D
  • Beat Ross in the Feb comp
  • More jetties ;)
This.[DOUBLEPOST=1388769659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Take some photographs.

I've probably taken fewer than 250 shots in 2013, though I've really enjoyed this last couple of days getting to know my camera again. 2014 is going to be stupidly busy again at work, but I'm determined to get out there and shoot some stuff.

We're about to buy a new house too, so I may be able to get my studio set up again.
And this, been sick with stress related illness from hell since November, taking any pics would be nice.

Morning y'all!

What are your aims and / or priorities for your photography in 2014? Professional or hobby...

My priorities include;
  • More night sky stuff, e.g. milky way and star trails
  • Northern Lights
  • A bit more people stuff
  • Mist and Fog
  • Some nice snow scenes (fingers crossed)
  • Sell some landscape stuff :D
  • Beat Ross in the Feb comp
  • More jetties ;)
get back onto the photie forum with this account, seeing as me other one is banned

Looks like some friends might be going up an teallach, that'd be good
Impress them by using the correct pronunciation - anch chillock in a growly tone

Always intended to go up there, only to the safe bit like, I'm a wuss

I was going to say 'figure out how to get a photo of my Lecia IIIf' after 2 films of nothing and one undeveloped film which probably also has nothing on it either. But was fiddling with the camera this morning and noticed the forward / reverse lever was moving of it's own accord, turns out the shutter is knackered so it has gone in for repair today. This means I am not as pitiful a photographer as I thought.

I've been neglecting my business for about 9 months due to a new bird. The control freak is gone now so I need to get back in the saddle.

Shoot more. At the minute I'm shooting the odd event through work and holiday snaps.

Need to get out into Abu Dhabi more and shoot some of the amazing things I've got on my doorstep. Criminal that I haven't shot more after living here for +4 years :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back