Young to Inter for £1.28m

Can’t see how he fits into a Conte side at all. And it’s not like inter are short of wide players.

Good for Utd though - will be a lot of wages shifted off the books for a player well past his best and contributing nowt.

Can't believe United offered him another year, he's nowhere near good enough and hasn't been for a few year.
I can see why Ole would offer him one - the vast majority of the Utd squad are overpaid prima donnas who downtools when they can’t be bothered or want a manager out, whereas Young is an old pro and would have given his all.

But he’s way below the level Utd need of ole is going to keep his job by qualifying for the CL

I can see why Ole would offer him one - the vast majority of the Utd squad are overpaid prima donnas who downtools when they can’t be bothered or want a manager out, whereas Young is an old pro and would have given his all.

But he’s way below the level Utd need of ole is going to keep his job by qualifying for the CL

Winning a cup would also keep Ole in a job (Europa League would get his Champions' League spot as well). I'd agree about Young. He's way past his best but he's a good pro and a good influence in the dressing room. In fairness, it's mostly Pogba with the attitude.

Winning a cup would also keep Ole in a job (Europa League would get his Champions' League spot as well). I'd agree about Young. He's way past his best but he's a good pro and a good influence in the dressing room. In fairness, it's mostly Pogba with the attitude.

EL would be a decent achievement but o get the feeling a domestic cup wouldn’t keep him in a job - the arse falls out the current Utd model without prolonged stints out of the CL. He’ll be targeted against qualifications I reckon.

Agree with Pogba etc. Wont be an easy task overhauling that squad. They’ve got about as much dross as they do bad attitudes

EL would be a decent achievement but o get the feeling a domestic cup wouldn’t keep him in a job - the arse falls out the current Utd model without prolonged stints out of the CL. He’ll be targeted against qualifications I reckon.

Agree with Pogba etc. Wont be an easy task overhauling that squad. They’ve got about as much dross as they do bad attitudes

Ir's tricky. I think the attitudes are going, apart from Pogba. They need to shift Jones, one of Bailly/Rojo (the latter may well happen this window), Lingard, probably Matic and Dalot, for a big loss. The rest have at least a short term future. Lingard's regressed as much as Eric Dier since the world cup, if not more. (also Sanchez as he's only on loan. Major pluses for them have been Greenwood and Williams. The latter looks exceptional.

Ir's tricky. I think the attitudes are going, apart from Pogba. They need to shift Jones, one of Bailly/Rojo (the latter may well happen this window), Lingard, probably Matic and Dalot, for a big loss. The rest have at least a short term future. Lingard's regressed as much as Eric Dier since the world cup, if not more. (also Sanchez as he's only on loan. Major pluses for them have been Greenwood and Williams. The latter looks exceptional.

will be interesting to see what the financial impact of a clear out is - players like Sanchez are on daft amounts and Utd will be forced to give them away while contributing to salary.

Back