Young Sheldon

Whilst The Big Bang Theory is drifting toward its finish and the only reason to watch is to see it end, Young Sheldon is somehow tremendous TV. It's funny, moving, intelligent and oddly relevant. All the things that Big Bang mostly isn't.

I like Young Sheldon - all the things you said plus meemaw is brilliant :lol:

I can't stand Big bang but the Mrs has had me watching Young Sheldon and it's canny. Memaw and his sister are funny.
I used to like The Goldbergs but it went shit after a couple of series.

Whilst The Big Bang Theory is drifting toward its finish and the only reason to watch is to see it end, Young Sheldon is somehow tremendous TV. It's funny, moving, intelligent and oddly relevant. All the things that Big Bang mostly isn't.
I’ll second this, has been really good from the get go... I like the way they play with the story when compared to the Big Bang series itself. Like the mam being Played by laurie metcalf‘s daughter...

The dad is poss my favourite character (who also played the bully in one episode of Big Bang).

Watched it earlier - not many series I miss when not on air but I will miss YS. Lots of endearing characters, also clever and funny.

Back