Young People Being Blamed.....

For the rise in infections. Is that fair? Does the evidence support that? If so, how do we reverse that trend?
I don’t think anyone is blaming anyone but the facts are that at the moment the demography producing the highest number of +ve tests is the 20 to 30 year olds
They were also told to get out and spend money to save the high street, bars and restaurants
They weren’t told to do it recklessly though, but They were expected to act sensibly rather like u expect someone to drive sensibly when u give them a driving licence

Last edited:
The Government wanted a scapegoat when it went to shit again.

They’re being encouraged to get back into the office, go out to pubs, shops etc to “save the economy”, then they’re being blamed for it getting bad again.
Well said, the other month it was Asian communities being blamed who next? Imagine if the 'young' who work in supermarkets, care homes, restaurants, pubs etc said "you know what we will stay in and fcuk the lot of yers"
I really can’t comment accept to say the the the majority of us old people are really not circulating in public yet
Have you not been in a pub lately? it's mainly old people

Well said, the other month it was Asian communities being blamed who next? Imagine if the 'young' who work in supermarkets, care homes, restaurants, pubs etc said "you know what we will stay in and fcuk the lot of yers"

Have you not been in a pub lately? it's mainly old people

School kids probably when it starts shutting schools down again

School kids probably when it starts shutting schools down again
Yep your right they will be next to get the blame, then football fans, etc people seem to forget the virus is to blame not whole sections of soceity.
Nope, as I said in my experience of being in the “old” bracket and having friends and neighbours of a similar age we are being very cautious about going out
Well next time your in town if your walking past a pub, you don't need to go in just look in the window and see the average age of the people inside.. it's not young people. It might be a younger crowd late on a friday and saturday night but for rest of week it isn't

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep your right they will be next to get the blame, then football fans, etc people seem to forget the virus is to blame not whole sections of soceity.

Well next time your in town if your walking past a pub, you don't need to go in just look in the window and see the average age of the people inside.. it's not young people. It might be a younger crowd late on a friday and saturday night but for rest of week it isn't

surely if a finger of blame is pointed it has to be At those of us who are not being sensible about how we act in public,

as To your second point I’m not at the moment going as you say into town unless it is really necessary, once in last week to go to dentist

Back