Young Offenders

Watched the lot back to back last week, whilst in imo the xmas special was poor, they are funny, esp when they nick the wrong tuna and try to load it in the shopping trolley!

Watched a couple in bed - sort of by accident. At first I'm thinking what the fuck's this absolute rubbish, but at the same time I was captivated by it and found myself laughing along. Weird. Can't say I'll go out my way to watch the rest, but aye, canny.
The one on just on bbc1 was class. Them singing at Jock’s mam’s grave was hilarious and moving in equal measures.

The Christmas one is great as well.
:lol: Aye. Crackers.

Last edited:
Watched a couple in bed - sort of by accident. At first I'm thinking what the fuck's this absolute rubbish, but at the same time I was captivated by it and found myself laughing along. Weird. Can't say I'll go out my way to watch the rest, but aye, canny.

:lol: Aye. Crackers.

Same for me - thought it looked awful, but is strangely quite good.

Been watching the reruns of this tonight. Properly underrated, warm, funny comedy imo. Just found out there's a film version on Netflix so gonna stick that on now.
The series is well worth a watch if you haven't come across it yet.
JUst watched it due to this thread. It’s tremendous, best thing I’ve watched for a long time

And it’s not just daft humour, it’s really well put together
Takes a while to adjust to the accents . Brilliant show, very funny and also quite moving in parts .
Couldn’t get away with Derry Girls the first time around, with all the ‘Mammy’ shit, but that also turned out to be some of the better stuff made in last couple of years

Last edited:
JUst watched it due to this thread. It’s tremendous, best thing I’ve watched for a long time

And it’s not just daft humour, it’s really well put together

Couldn’t get away with Derry Girls the first time around, with all the ‘Mammy’ shit, but that also turned out to be some of the better stuff made in last couple of years
Class isn’t it ? Love the last episode on the bus , absolutely ridiculous and brilliant in equal measure.

Back