Young drug dealers offered free driving lessons

You haven't been able to convince me of that.

Can you answer this fairly basic question? You don't need to share any details.
Did a project you worked on fail, but was dressed up as a success, and you took national recognition for it and didn't speak out?
It would have failed but because of corruption it was a huge success and yes I was involved in the corruption, it happens all the time and the media play a big part in it.
dinnit bother man, he's a total barnpot
I prefer the term eccentric.

Maybe it's not that bad an idea. Maybe we could expand this into other areas of criminality.
Caught shoplifting..... Free bag of crisps. We could move on to crimes which have "earned" a better reward . Mass murder.... Free house
With the caveat that it’s in hetton, should be enough to deter everyone but the most determined of mass murderers :lol:

I can’t help but feel we’re all bypassing the fact that these drug dealers can most likely easily afford their own driving lessons.

Surely this scheme would be better suited to unemployed people who have shown they’re keen to find employment, but are hindered by lack of transport. Or driving lessons for young people with troubled upbringings who haven’t resorted to crime.

As a country we seem to persistently offer support to the wrong people. Most of these free driving lessons as mentioned in this thread, would just aid a business expansion.

Back