Young drug dealers offered free driving lessons

I don't think it's a reward. Nobody is going to deal drugs at the prospect of free boxing classes or driving lessons. Nor do I really envision anybody really thinking it's worth being caught offending for.
I'm not saying they would deal drugs deliberately to get free lessons.
It's just a f***ing joke that the people who work hard get fuck all while the scroungers and no-marks get everything.
It isn’t a reward though. Look those kids have disengaged. They aren’t responding to the typical norms we have of working hard to achieve success.

Either we TRY something new to try and engage these kids or we write them off as career criminals.
There there pet....you've been a bad boy so here's at least £1000 worth of driving lessons for nowt....while others have to graft their arse off to pay for them.

Last edited:
It's just a f***ing joke that the people who work hard get fuck all while the scroungers and no-marks get everything.

They certainly don't get everything. I've worked with kids who started dealing drugs to their parents. Not really a great start in life when your crack addicted parents ask you for drugs.

There there pet....you've been a bad boy so here's at least £1000 worth of driving lessons for nowt....while others have to graft their arse off to pay for them.
Couldn't agree more

You aren't making sense. Manipulation of what? Were you part of this manipulation?
Either they succeeded in their aims or they didn't.
Sorry I'm speaking in riddles because I'm not allowed to mention what I was working on. All I'm saying is when these 'bright ideas' as in the OP are created there is no stopping them and the agenda will be met no matter what (even if its a failure steps will be taken to manipulate people to make it look like a success) and that's 9 times out of 10 imo.

That doesn’t add any value though. Those kids will do well regardless.
Maybe the kids who are dicking about will learn that if they do well there is reward in it.
There are loads of kids on the fence with behaviour in every year at school, if they see reward for the easy way out they will tip that way.

Sorry I'm speaking in riddles because I'm not allowed to mention what I was working on. All I'm saying is when these 'bright ideas' as in the OP are created there is no stopping them and the agenda will be met no matter what (even if its a failure steps will be taken to manipulate people to make it look like a success) and that's 9 times out of 10 imo.
It's a wonder anything you worked on could look like a success if this is the way you communicate.
So are you saying that a project you worked on was a failure, dressed up as a success, and you took national recognition for it and didn't speak out?

It isn’t a reward though. Look those kids have disengaged. They aren’t responding to the typical norms we have of working hard to achieve success.

Either we TRY something new to try and engage these kids or we write them off as career criminals.
They disengage because they see no reward at the end of school. Who did?

It's a wonder anything you worked on could look like a success if this is the way you communicate.
So are you saying that a project you worked on was a failure, dressed up as a success, and you took national recognition for it and didn't speak out?
You know how the idea of giving criminals luxuries like free driving lessons is an absolute dumb f***ing idea yeah? Well I'm saying the people implementing the idea will 'make' the outcome of the idea successful even though its still a dumb f***ing idea. I've worked on projects like this but I cant share the details without making myself liable so I haven't found it easy to put my point across to you.
🤦‍♂️ ooo look at that, prisons are healthy productive places, well I never..

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the kids who are dicking about will learn that if they do well there is reward in it.
There are loads of kids on the fence with behaviour in every year at school, if they see reward for the easy way out they will tip that way.

They won’t though. Kids “on the fence” won’t deal drugs for some kind of reward.

You know how the idea of giving criminals luxuries like free driving lessons is an absolute dumb f***ing idea yeah? Well I'm saying the people implementing the idea will 'make' the outcome of the idea successful even though its still a dumb f***ing idea. I've worked on projects like this but I cant share the details without making myself liable so I haven't found it easy to put my point across to you.

🤦‍♂️ooo look at that, prisons are healthy productive places, well I never..
You haven't been able to convince me of that.

Can you answer this fairly basic question? You don't need to share any details.
Did a project you worked on fail, but was dressed up as a success, and you took national recognition for it and didn't speak out?

Back