Young drug dealers offered free driving lessons

Makes sense to me like. Give them opportunities at a young and you might steer them away from a lifetime of crime
What if a daft lad making a 1 off mistake killed your dog messing about with an airgun - would you be happy with his punishment of getting free driving lessons or a free gym membership to a gym?
The whole thing is a big set up created by our corrupt government to tick boxes and put some stories like this in the media to try and make themselves look good.
Mark my words as I can see the future.
There will be some daft arse young'un in the news a few month maybe a year down the line saying how the scheme helped him turn his life around, the script has probably already been written and it WILL be hailed as a big success.

What if a daft lad making a 1 off mistake killed your dog messing about with an airgun - would you be happy with his punishment of getting free driving lessons or a free gym membership to a gym?
The whole thing is a big set up created by our corrupt government to tick boxes and put some stories like this in the media to try and make themselves look good.
There will be some daft arse young'un in the news a few month maybe a year down the line saying how the scheme helped him turn his life around, the script has probably already been written and it WILL be hailed as a big success.

what the fuck are you dribbling on about?

Makes sense to me like. Give them opportunities at a young and you might steer them away from a lifetime of crime
School gives any amount of opportunities. Unfortunately many students and their families seem reluctant to avail themselves of them, choosing instead to promote criticism, selfishness and an inflated sense of entitlement.

I tell you what here’s a novel idea let’s reward the kids who do well at school with free driving lessons. The kids who pass all their exams and have 100% attendance records instead of these little wankers.
This country man.
It would seem the obvious course of action, reward good behaviour, results and attendance.....but this is the uk so any spare change seems to go towards giving scratters opportunities that normal folk have to pay for when they’ve brought their kids up properly

How long more before you finally stop posting utter, utter bollocks?

I tell you what here’s a novel idea let’s reward the kids who do well at school with free driving lessons. The kids who pass all their exams and have 100% attendance records instead of these little wankers.
This country man.

That doesn’t add any value though. Those kids will do well regardless.

I'm all for new ideas for ex offenders. Try something new as a trial in an area of the country. Judge the results and either scrap it or use it over the rest of the country.
What we are doing now doesn't seem too effective.

Back