Young Bresslaw is off on his hols..

Really? or are you just being sarky?

I think i saw the both of you's in the Londoner hugging each other and singing Sunday Bloody Sunday :lol:
That was the song off the holiday, Nicky Tams bar .seriously though bernard one of our young apprentices from Shields was in Magaluf in the Summer ,got attacked on the beach from some foreign lads . One of his mates got Bottled in the arm ( cut was horrible ) another got arrested and his dad had to fly out and Bail him out ,thousands of pounds it cost

Had my first lads holiday in Magaluf at 17. It was a bit shit in hindsight. That was 19 year ago like. Been back 4/5 times for long weekends since & had class times. Can never remember being offered drugs like.

Im sure they’re trying to change a Magaluf so it’s not known for the young piss up stag do crowd. Not sure if it’s working or how long that’ll take like.

Albufeira - New Town strip or Old Town main square.

Or Praia da Rocha - plenty of nightlife there anarl.

He'll get offered all sorts in Albufeira (especially on the Strip) but, according to the Tripadvisor forum, most of it isn't genuine - just random white powders or leaves. That way the street sellers can't get prosecuted if they get lifted.

Back