Young Bresslaw is off on his hols..

Obviously I can't speak for certainty but just imagine the daft, naive numbnut you (and I) were when we first went away. I still can't believe my mam and dad let me go to Wembley on me tod at 13 then Tenerife for 2 weeks at 16. They did tho and we managed just fine. They sound like good lads (most are nowadays imo) so all you can do is give him a bit pep talk and let him find his path. It'll probably be like the first Inbetweeners film like my first lads holiday was truth be told. Think I came back with more blobs than I went away with. :lol:

I've still got me lucky blob.
Not sure what's so fuckin lucky about it mind...

He's 17 in June and him and about 10 mates are wanting to book up for a lads holiday. The missus thinks he's too young but I can't really stop him as I went away at the same age (to Llorett).
They're quite a sensible bunch (nowt like me) but they're wanting to go to Magaluf ffs and I must admit I would rather they went somewhere without the drug culture. Has anyone got any suggestions for somewhere quite lively with a beach?

Most resorts will have a drug culture mate. He might experiment even if he is sensible. All you can do is telly him to gan canny if he does.

He's 17 in June and him and about 10 mates are wanting to book up for a lads holiday. The missus thinks he's too young but I can't really stop him as I went away at the same age (to Llorett).
They're quite a sensible bunch (nowt like me) but they're wanting to go to Magaluf ffs and I must admit I would rather they went somewhere without the drug culture. Has anyone got any suggestions for somewhere quite lively with a beach?
We went to Lorret in 86
I was just turned 20 , there were a few lads around 18 maybe one or two 17
Had a bloody great time
I can understand the concern tho
Depends how mature he is

My eldest went to Zante for his 1st lads hols at 18. That seems to be the younger lads resort at moment, magaluf I think is more the long weekend crowd

My youngest went to Benidorm at 17 - loads of drugs there, but ticks most of boxes for young lads

Mine went to magaluf at 16 . I wasn't keen but couldn't say no, he had been drinking across Newcastle for about a year. Wherever they go you just have to cross your fingers and remember 99.9% do fine .

think I've said before me And @Daffy Were in llorett the same year

We went to Lorret in 86
I was just turned 20 , there were a few lads around 18 maybe one or two 17
Had a bloody great time
I can understand the concern tho
Depends how mature he is
Well I was the Baby off the Bunch ,but the most Mature

Last edited:

Back