Young Bresslaw is off on his hols..

If hes never shown any interest in drugs before he will be fine. Just a firm no thanks to any offers and they will not persist. if anybody even deals out there. I read once there is a very firm stance taken out there recently.

Besides. 17 years old and going to Maga. The only thing those lads are going for is the crack, and I dont mean the expensive talc.

Lucky sod.

Last edited:
He's 17 in June and him and about 10 mates are wanting to book up for a lads holiday. The missus thinks he's too young but I can't really stop him as I went away at the same age (to Llorett).
They're quite a sensible bunch (nowt like me) but they're wanting to go to Magaluf ffs and I must admit I would rather they went somewhere without the drug culture. Has anyone got any suggestions for somewhere quite lively with a beach?
The Greek resorts like zante and malia have practically no drugs compared to magaluf and Ibiza.

He's 17 in June and him and about 10 mates are wanting to book up for a lads holiday. The missus thinks he's too young but I can't really stop him as I went away at the same age (to Llorett).
They're quite a sensible bunch (nowt like me) but they're wanting to go to Magaluf ffs and I must admit I would rather they went somewhere without the drug culture. Has anyone got any suggestions for somewhere quite lively with a beach?
Goa
Bar in Benidorm this summer, the shithouse attendant was selling coke, even letting lads have a small sample line to tell it was genuine 😂😂 at this moment in time I new I was told old for Benidorm 😂
Champions?

Last edited:

Back