YOU WANTED THE BEST? WELL THEY DIDN'T FUCKIN' MAKE IT!

They were popular for a few year then most of us denied all knowledge of ever liking them.

The ones who remain are the knackers still clinging on to the "good old days" when they thought Wayne's World was an instructional video

I thought they were brilliant back in the day, appetite for destruction and Lies were top albums if you class Lies as an album.
Both illusions had a few good songs but fuck knows what they'll be like now.
Saw them at the stadium and had a good day but mainly drink and drug induced tbh.

I thought they were great back in their day and regret not making the effort to see them live. I still listen to Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion II a lot.

I was recently offered tickets for their Dubai concert in March, a load of friends are going over for it but I declined. I went see to see Debbie Harry back in 76, the memories are vivid, almost perfect. I don't want to spoil them by watching her perform at 76. The same applies to old rockers.

Saw them in the Palladium in West Hollywood a few weeks ago before the start of their arena tour.

Yes, his voice is shot, but the music is the music and the guitarists are probably playing better now than they’ve ever done.

Saw them in the Palladium in West Hollywood a few weeks ago before the start of their arena tour.

Yes, his voice is shot, but the music is the music and the guitarists are probably playing better now than they’ve ever done.
Who can really tell in a rockin' stadium anyway.... the beer'll more than fill in the blanks.

Back