You Tuber Mr Beast earned £39 m

I watched a few of his videos just out of interest and he reckons he has been de monitised anyway.

But on google it suggest they really don’t make money from YouTube to any real degree. Even a million views of a video is only a few thousand.

So presume it is all sponsorship and other stuff. I think he does lotteries for cars and things

That's right. Once you get past a certain number of subscribers (dependant on the channel topic), income from sponsorships, endorsements and product placement far outweighs the share of the ad revenue they get from YouTube.

Also, the figures quoted for for income not profits. The top YouTube channels are often more like mini production companies with their own premises, support staff a lot of filming costs. There is only so much you can do on your own from your bedroom.

This lad. He lives really close but the noise doesn’t bother us. Seen him out and about but he wasn’t doing any of his stunts at the time

His/Your neighbour is just as bad, has an unreal car collection so surely you’ll nar him as well

My mate reckoned if I had paramotored into the grounds of Windsor or Buckingham Palace and livestreamed the footage direct to him, he could have 'Tubed it and made a few quid (I would have been shot or incarcerated or both so no cash for me).

I mean that’s an insane amount like. A few of the channels that I follow on a regular basis have done similar videos this week on how much they earn (not as a brag, but to show people how it works). One Gets about 30-40k views per video, uploads once a day, does the odd live stream on twitch and he was getting £100k per year all in (pre tax).

So he makes a living and nothing really crazy, but instead of a 9-5 it’s not a bad alternative.
Jesus. What a sad indictment of modern life. Do people actually find that entertaining?! Mind blown
YouTube content creators are replacing TV shows for entertainment in a whole generation. Mr Beast isn’t necessarily one that I would watch all the time, but there have been some good videos over the years and his budget is huge compared to most others. Louis Theroux did a podcast with KSI, they talk about all of this. Grounded with Louis Theroux - 6. KSI - BBC Sounds

Last edited:
My mate reckoned if I had paramotored into the grounds of Windsor or Buckingham Palace and livestreamed the footage direct to him, he could have 'Tubed it and made a few quid (I would have been shot or incarcerated or both so no cash for me).
Doooooo it.
I recently watched a paramotor crash video on YT and have to say they do come down with a thud!

Last edited:
Doooooo it.
Only if you come in tandem,glitzy white reebok classics hitting the turf in synchronicity 🙂
Still earning for them, now in NFT 👍
Doooooo it.
I recently watched a paramotor crash video on YT and have to say they do come down with a thud!
I have came down light as a feather AND faceplanted on touchdown 😂 all part of the fun 🙂 I was thinking about it last night MLCM (Mid Life Crisis Man) youtube might appeal to middle age almost deed men, people send suggestions and you take up the challenge, things middle aged men would have liked to have done when they were younger but are unable to do now due to having families, careers, dodgy knees, and being skint 🙄

Last edited:
He’s clearly an extremely creative and talented person. It just so happens that YouTube is the medium on which he operates, because that’s the time we live in. It’s no different to the way things have always been in that respect - people who are ultra talented or creative will usually do well, given the opportunity.

That said, for every one of him, there’s a million who’ve tried and failed.

This. Used to get annoyed at it myself then I realised it’s just the same as any other form of ‘entertainment’. Anyone can ‘do it’, but only a few can be engaging and creative enough to command a following that gets them paid mega money.

I could go an warble into a microphone this afternoon, doesn’t mean I can sell records like Adele.

His/Your neighbour is just as bad, has an unreal car collection so surely you’ll nar him as well

one neighbour had a word

been wartching his vids for years , he a bit of a prick now , where ever he lived he been moved as of noise, so bought this house in coutry side thinking he get no complaints . he broke into big brother years ago and them and a few other places he p*ssed off with his pranks, took him to court so he couldn't have any equipment to make youtube videos , but lost.
3 min 40 sec if you dont watch the rubbish

Last edited:
one neighbour had a word
3 min 40 sec if you dont watch the rubbish
Bit of an anti climax that, folded as soon as he was confronted, wasn't even a scuffle never mind a scrap, he isn't exactly living up to his wild couldn't give a fuck persona, what a wus 😂
Used to work with the dad of that family. He was quite open in saying a few years ago he had earned £1M from it. Must be nearer £2M now I guess with the NFT sold and he did some 'anniversary' appearances too
Paying Charlie through uni without student loans 👍

Last edited:
How much they make on ad revenue massively depends on the area also. Fitness is low, property/finance quite high for example. It's a pretty complex algorithm and sites like social blade give such a massive range on the estimated figures, so doesn't really mean much.

Back