You Tuber Mr Beast earned £39 m

Agree with that. Easy to get a bit jealous when you see how much some make for "easy" work, but if it was easy we'd all be doing it. If I uploaded a video I'd get about 5 views. In a way I think it's great that anyone with a good work ethic and some creativity can have a shot at making a fortune almost regardless of their situation in life (as opposed to those on the tele who normally got put into drama school by well off parents etc). If you've got a phone (which I know not everyone has) then you can put yourself out there, then if you make a bit from it you can get a computer and some editing software to kick on. Must be ridiculously difficult to make a living from YouTube never mind making that kind of money
I'm not into his stuff but he certainly puts a great deal of work and thought into it.

You can understand why kids no longer want to be a caulker/burner or a tank cleaner when they can sit in their bedrooms and become millionaires.

Jimmy Donaldson, the 23-year-old American better known as MrBeast, was YouTube's highest-earning content creator in 2021, according to Forbes.
His elaborate stunts have generated more than 10 billion views on the platform and earned him $54m (£39m).

He has overtaken 10-year-old toy reviewer Ryan Kaji, who has topped the annual list for the past two years.
Together, the 10 best-paid YouTubers made a combined $300m (£218m) in 2021, the US magazine estimated.
He reckons he’s not worth much as it would seem

Reinvests into his videos but I’d love to be £5m behind him

Never heard of him until 3 days ago mind

Back