You think you've had a bad month?!

No. It sounded depressing. I have big plans for tonight at the allotment and didn't fancy spoiling my mood.

Haha, bloke found in a bear's cave with a broken back. Bloke was apparently being "stored" there by the bear for to eat later. He'd been there possibly as long as a month with nothing but his own piss to sustain him. When they found him he only identified himself as "Alexander". :)

Haha, bloke found in a bear's cave with a broken back. Bloke was apparently being "stored" there by the bear for to eat later. He'd been there possibly as long as a month with nothing but his own piss to sustain him. When they found him he only identified himself as "Alexander". :)

Sounds like a dodgy remake but without the sheep. Brokenback Mountain.

You should try the video, fuck me it's grim

Not sure if bear has chomped his leg or its rotted, his body is covered with moss and looks well past its sell by.

I'm not sure he'll make it long term tbh
Unless he was an absolute clip beforehand. He's been there for more than a month. There were healthier looking Belsen survivors.

Definitely. How’s he been getting water? Said he’s drank his own piss. How with a broken back unless you have a 4 foot cock? Plus his urine wouldn’t have kept him alive for long anyway.

f***ing easy mate.

Not gonna lie I’m nearly crying at these replies, fuck me...

I didn’t look at the kernt too long cos it made me feel eerie as fuck. Thought it was some sort of animatronic dummie.

Back