You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best ending ever to a wind-up thread from an opposition supporter in SMB history.

It had it all. From starting off with Cridge's claims of Sherwood being an outstanding manager and Villa having a side full of players of Premier League quality - to Sunderland ending that season above Villa on goal difference, getting humped in the FA Cup final, Delph and Benteke leaving in the summer after Delph had released a statement saying he'd had a change of heart and wouldn't leave, Sherwood getting the chop after a handful of games to be replaced by Remi Garde who somehow managed to take even less points per game, and ultimately being relegated in April with 16 points so far.

The only thing that could have seen this thread go worse for the OP was for his identity to be revealed and to be bombarded on social media. Oh wait, even that happened too. :lol:

Lock it and stick it in it's rightful place in Gold.

Immense.
Agreed. GOLD

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

The word is averse. The grammar police strikes again....if they haven't already struck.

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?
We have a Skoda for sale at a reasonable £50 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back