You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much arrogance in football always comes back to bite you, I can imagine Villa took the piss out of everyone around your way when they where in Europe etc a bit like our lovely neighbours ,how the mighty have fallen :lol:

Oh they never mention it........................................................Much! :lol:

I dont think I've been in a Vile fans presense without "1982" being mentioned at least once.

Reactions: Dsb

Bless him though, they had to handle a lot of pressure :( I mean, some heartless souls might say that people who are paid extortionate sums of money should be paid so much because of their ability to perform under pressure but still, if they give the fans what they deserve by playing shite all season, going down, and then taking the shackles off when it's too late to matter a fuck then who could complain?

Absolutely - better gesture to just demonstrate their remorse and intention to bounce back next season by beating one of their championship rivals.

Oh they never mention it........................................................Much! :lol:

I dont think I've been in a Vile fans presense without "1982" being mentioned at least once.
it's like the f***ing mags kept going on about the 5-1 ,it's taken 6 wins in a row to finally shut them up, wolves away for Villa next year, I bet wolves can't wait :lol:

WBA need to make themselves a "Top Dogs " trophy

The best ending ever to a wind-up thread from an opposition supporter in SMB history.

It had it all. From starting off with Cridge's claims of Sherwood being an outstanding manager and Villa having a side full of players of Premier League quality - to Sunderland ending that season above Villa on goal difference, getting humped in the FA Cup final, Delph and Benteke leaving in the summer after Delph had released a statement saying he'd had a change of heart and wouldn't leave, Sherwood getting the chop after a handful of games to be replaced by Remi Garde who somehow managed to take even less points per game, and ultimately being relegated in April with 16 points so far.

The only thing that could have seen this thread go worse for the OP was for his identity to be revealed and to be bombarded on social media. Oh wait, even that happened too. :lol:

Lock it and stick it in it's rightful place in Gold.

Immense.

What's the Baggies view on Walsall. Could be there with Villa and Wolves next year

Great ay it? Dont forget Burton Albion...20 odd mile away. :lol:

Strange with Walsall. I cant say they are on my radar particularly, despite Bescot being about 5 miles from Albion.

There is always a cheer if they are winning when the HT scores are read out at The Hawthorns.

Great ay it? Dont forget Burton Albion...20 odd mile away. :lol:

Strange with Walsall. I cant say they are on my radar particularly, despite Bescot being about 5 miles from Albion.

There is always a cheer if they are winning when the HT scores are read out at The Hawthorns.

Probably a bit like Sunderland and Hartlepool. They've always operated in different leagues so it's ok to like both

The best ending ever to a wind-up thread from an opposition supporter in SMB history.

It had it all. From starting off with Cridge's claims of Sherwood being an outstanding manager and Villa having a side full of players of Premier League quality - to Sunderland ending that season above Villa on goal difference, getting humped in the FA Cup final, Delph and Benteke leaving in the summer after Delph had released a statement saying he'd had a change of heart and wouldn't leave, Sherwood getting the chop after a handful of games to be replaced by Remi Garde who somehow managed to take even less points per game, and ultimately being relegated in April with 16 points so far.

The only thing that could have seen this thread go worse for the OP was for his identity to be revealed and to be bombarded on social media. Oh wait, even that happened too. :lol:

Lock it and stick it in it's rightful place in Gold.

Immense.

His social media got found? That's f***ing brilliant that! :lol:

It was amazing :lol: people were hoying pics off his Facebook on here, and he apparently worked at Maccy D's :lol:

One poster I saw the other day has him as his avatar :lol:
I've went back a few pages. Is it the youngish looking lad or the lad who has a picture of him and his lass? The great SMB works it's magic again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back