You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cridge

Midfield
Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

No.

Fuck off!

Good luck with this! :lol:

Wees this bellend ?

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back