You know you've been on the SMB too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at work the other day mentioned summat I knew about already and I "that's Seb that man" without even thinking, the lass was just scratching her said saying what are you on about! Daft thing is I couldn't even explain it properly, I felt a bit of a tit tbh :lol: (not hers obviously!)

Also when a supposedly bonny lass started working with the wife and as she was describing her i just said "pics man for fucks sake!" :lol:
Scratching her what? Muff?

Reactions: dom

I know I've been here too long cos I find myself walking around looking at fit women thinking WAD & WAD all ower

It used to find I used the term "I concur" a lot, can't remember who it was that used to say that all the time, but don't think they're here any more :lol:
I too spend my day muttering wad, wadn't whilst wandering the streets of Sydney. There's definitely a higher percentage of wads than wadn't here. Of course that could be my diminishing standards. :cool:

I know I've been here too long cos I find myself walking around looking at fit women thinking WAD & WAD all ower

It used to find I used the term "I concur" a lot, can't remember who it was that used to say that all the time, but don't think they're here any more :lol:

I use SEB a lot when someone at work tries telling me something i already know :lol:

One of the offices I collect from on a daily basis have a potential maximum of 3 absolute wads working there.

When I'm walking up the stairs to their first floor location quite often my only thought is "wonder how many of the wads will be present/working today" :cool::lol:

You're constantly wondering who people really are.

(and sometimes pin them down to rip their pretendy faces off - Mission Impossible style - to see if it's Des)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back