You know you should give the SMB a break when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are having a conversation and someone says something irrelevant and you reply by saying Parsnip only to realise that no one has a clue what you are on about and that you look a proper twat :oops:

When you open up your broswer and its second nature to start typing ww.readyt...then realise that you actually have something important to do.:oops:

Micky Splendour said:
You are having a conversation and someone says something irrelevant and you reply by saying Parsnip only to realise that no one has a clue what you are on about and that you look a proper twat :oops:

sadly - yes !!! (not so good in an NHS meeting)

When you are discussing the "Tramp world cup" instead of preparing cash-flow forecasts

Old Prestonian said:
Does that mean you're a nurse ?

(Beery,PM'd me to ask)

nope (though I do have the proper uniform )

I posted my occupation on SMB once but it's so boring it doesn't really bear repeating

Bad_mother said:

I posted my occupation on SMB once but it's so boring it doesn't really bear repeating

BANG, OOF <sound of Beery fainting and hitting chin off desk>

Bad_mother said:

The uniform is all you need,coupled with stockings and sussies of course.

Knickers are an optional extra and should only be worn to keep the ankles warm.

Bad_mother said:
need resuscitating there Beery mate ??

Urgh! what happened there? - I have very a sore chin and my undercrackers seem unusually sticky

Old Prestonian said:
The uniform is all you need,coupled with stockings and sussies of course.

Knickers are an optional extra and should only be worn to keep the ankles warm.

Beery - have you been sharing those "special" photos I sent you ??

...you get pissed off that a number of absolutely GERLD thread's like this one still fail to get into the GERLD section, despite not one being admitted to the GERLD section since March, and you hope that if you say GERLD enough times then one of teh mods will agree that the thread is GERLD and put it in the GERLD section!

GERLD!!!

It's being engoldified (engerldified?) any second now.

BUT!!! I only knew you lot wanted that to happen cos someone has PM'd me about it. We don't get time to read every post in every thread.....if you want summat engoldified, send a mod a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back