You know what, I’m not even bothered any more

I genuinely feel nothing any more. Even when we scored our penalty today, I barely moved out of my seat. When their second went in, I just laughed. I’ve got better things to do with my life than watch this shower of shit. I’m done.
Don't blame you.

If SD and Charlie think they can’t afford to sack PP, I hope they consider If they can afford losing the fan base. People eventually reach their limit.

I genuinely feel nothing any more. Even when we scored our penalty today, I barely moved out of my seat. When their second went in, I just laughed. I’ve got better things to do with my life than watch this shower of shit. I’m done.
No you are not, you are like me and many others who can’t believe the club has sunk to this level.

I'm gutted and extremely angry tbh. My Dad loved this club and its dying on its arse. The only plausible explanation is that we are genuinely cursed. Didn't go tonight just couldn't face it.

Jo

I was feeling like that, except I've found a new way to cope. I actually found myself laughing a lot through the second half, our play was so comical. Real 'out loud' chuckling. Some of the mistakes were borderline hilarious and humour just took over. Quite enjoyed it once I switched into "what the fuck, we're utterly crap, let's enjoy the daft bastards f***ing everything up" mode. A much better experience.

Don’t think anyone can disagree with you mate.

I said 7th to 10th and folks laffed,not laffing now are they

Make that 17th - 20th. Once this tailspin really sets in it will take on a life of its own. Some of the players true characters shone out tonight.
A good few hid second half and others clearly demonstrated they couldn’t give a toss.

Back