You get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steesafc

Striker
some childish fuckers on Xbox Live like.

Playing Fifa11 and i was 3-1 up when the game froze, its started going one frame at a time. I figured that it might sort itself out so i went and had a shower, when i came back i had 3 voice messages off the other player, who sounded like a grown man.

The first one said that i should quit because it had froze, the second one said that it wasnt fair that it had froze and the third one said that he was going to bed but gonna leave his Xbox on because it wasnt fair that i'd get the win if he quit :lol:

I sent him a message after i'd quit congratulating him on his thoroughly deserved victory, some people want to get a grip ffs.

... why is it ever fucker has to be Barca...?

I play with the lads 99% of the time and every time you find the other player is Barca, Real, or another 5 team? Is it coz they can only win with them?

Pisses them off like when you go 1 up after 6mins, .... you're just loving them to quit ;)

some childish fuckers on Xbox Live like.

Playing Fifa11 and i was 3-1 up when the game froze, its started going one frame at a time. I figured that it might sort itself out so i went and had a shower, when i came back i had 3 voice messages off the other player, who sounded like a grown man.

The first one said that i should quit because it had froze, the second one said that it wasnt fair that it had froze and the third one said that he was going to bed but gonna leave his Xbox on because it wasnt fair that i'd get the win if he quit :lol:

I sent him a message after i'd quit congratulating him on his thoroughly deserved victory, some people want to get a grip ffs.

Great thing about owning both consoles, ya can leave one on for days and just bash the other instead.

Everyone seems to be Real Madrid and piles long balls in behind your fullbacks for Ronaldo, the shit thing is that its effective but takes no skill level at all to do.

Mine has been annoying me today my Live connection has been laggy as fuck.

Aye, I can't stand the majority of the other players who play Fifa on Live.

Better when I play with the lads and we end up picking random Championship sides. Much better craic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back