You can't park there

I had a twat through Newcastle tell me I can’t park there when my car broke down on a pedestrian crossing. At first, I was apologetic and explained the car wouldn’t start until the engine had cooled down. I ended up telling him to fuck off as he kept pushing his point that I couldn’t park there. This was on a hill in rush hour traffic and I had no way of moving the car.

I had a twat through Newcastle tell me I can’t park there when my car broke down on a pedestrian crossing. At first, I was apologetic and explained the car wouldn’t start until the engine had cooled down. I ended up telling him to fuck off as he kept pushing his point that I couldn’t park there. This was on a hill in rush hour traffic and I had no way of moving the car.
I’ve broken down twice in the Tyne Tunnel during rush hour!

RX8?

Back