You’re at home and have 2 hours to yourself

That came out wrong. On second thoughts - say no more. I meant 'just', as in 'not quite what one's after but good enough'. Not detailed mechanics of somebody's particular M.O. sozz

I do 100 mile return to the office and its 90 min tops so how fars your commute?
You will never, ever, ever be able to a 100 mile commute in 90 minutes in SoCal. I have a 12 mile commute to our main office and it takes me 30 to 40 minutes. Going to Santa Monica, maybe 40+ miles can take me as long as an hour and a half typically. I've had some really bad traffic days where it has taken me as long as 2-1/2 hours to get to the Santa Monica office

I've got plenty of spare time atm so I'm getting fed up of just sitting around the house so if I was my normal self and had 2 hours to spare I would love to just do housework. My kitchen and bathroom needs gutting and a good bleach

You will never, ever, ever be able to a 100 mile commute in 90 minutes in SoCal. I have a 12 mile commute to our main office and it takes me 30 to 40 minutes. Going to Santa Monica, maybe 40+ miles can take me as long as an hour and a half typically. I've had some really bad traffic days where it has taken me as long as 2-1/2 hours to get to the Santa Monica office
Something conducive to that area and travelling fast. Panzers rinsed it.

2 hrs with nothing to do would be topper
What do you have to do like? Apart from sorting the pigs out? You’ve got a wife to do stuff and the bairn is a grown up.
I’m sure some people just create things to do to fill up their time. I work at work, I don’t want to have to come home and do work as well. My idea of a perfect Saturday is probably 8 hours on the settee/PlayStation then out on the piss. Who cares how many household jobs need doing? Some people wouldn’t be able to sit down if there was even one job needed doing.

Who cares how many household jobs need doing? Some people wouldn’t be able to sit down if there was even one job needed doing.

Me, but to be honest, I have really enjoyed sitting around doing nothing while I've been on enforced rest. I've only got one bairn here now and she's getting less dependant on me, so maybe I should partake in more doing nowt in particular time :D

Back