Yorkshire CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Colonel

Told everyone a while back about my 11 year old lads trial at Yorkshire CCC (thread now locked):

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=743831&highlight=yorkshire

Which took place last Saturday (missed the WHU match). Took place at the Headingley Indoor Centre. We got feedback from YCCC today that he was chosen to be part of their 16 man professional development academy for 2013.

It was indicated that amongst his peers he was the stand out player.

However he has been promoted to the DCB U12 side a year early and will be with them this season.

Very impressed by the setup at YCCC. Andrew Gale attended the entire morning session assessing the lads. 27 in all turned up from all over the country eg Hertfordshire, Cumbria, Lancashire, Durham and of course Yorkshire.

YCCC now have a file on the bairn so I guess they may well keep tabs on how he does for Durham.

The Colonel said:
Told everyone a while back about my 11 year old lads trial at Yorkshire CCC (thread now locked):

Which took place last Saturday (missed the WHU match). Took place at the Headingley Indoor Centre. We got feedback from YCCC today that he was chosen to be part of their 16 man professional development academy for 2013.

However he has been promoted to the DCB U12 side a year early and will be with them this season.

Very impressed by the setup at YCCC. Andrew Gale attended the entire morning session assessing the lads. 27 in all turned up from all over the country eg Hertfordshire, Cumbria, Lancashire, Durham and of course Yorkshire.

YCCC now have a file on the bairn so I guess they may well keep tabs on how he does for Durham.

Don't think you have mentioned this before :)

He'd make a shite Umpire though!

If he is a bowler stick with Durham as I think even I could get a few FC wickets at the Riverside.

If he is a batsman however get him as far away from the place as humanly possible!!

If he is a bowler stick with Durham as I think even I could get a few FC wickets at the Riverside.

If he is a batsman however get him as far away from the place as humanly possible!!

:lol: very true

Good job SAFC were shite a few years back or the lad may never have been introduced to cricket ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back