Yorkshire away 1 day cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye it's during the week. Got annual leave to use, so booked the day off. Will have a drive down weather pending obviously

Aye there's a couple of lads already got holidays in, think I'll check it closer to the time holiday wise so I don't end up wasting one if it's pissing down!

Bitter past experience of Yorkshire away games back in the day. 1995 at Harrogate, another defeat for Durham, me and the soon-to-be missus walking round the ground. She was wearing her, admittedly ill-advised, Bottom (TV comedy) t-shirt to much amusement from the always funny Yorkshire faithful. A big regret that I didn't turn on them and hammer a few home truths.

The way some of you treat the (one sided) "rivalry" with us like a football one is quite amusing.

really? all i can see is one person saying they went there and their missus got abuse off yorkshire followers so he doesn't like them. which seems fair enough.

i'm not really a fan of the t20 crowds in general, as they are far more football like, though yorkshire and warwickshire are far more noticeable because of the yoooooorkshire/yoooooou bears patter.

no idea if the DLI cup is still contested but to be honest these days i doubt many people under 40 are aware of it even if it is.

we have enough 'rivalrys' as it is with hampshire, surrey, rob key and alex hales anyhow :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back