York

Gingga

Striker
Me and my lass have been looking to go to York for the day. Day at the races then out for a meal and a few drinks later but he hotel prices are outrageous, no chance am i paying best part of £200 for 1 night.

Me and my lass have been looking to go to York for the day. Day at the races then out for a meal and a few drinks later but he hotel prices are outrageous, no chance am i paying best part of £200 for 1 night.

I’ve stayed here a few times. Out of the centre, but walkable and half what you have been quoted.

The races are on. Keep checking, it's going to rain so a few might cancel and you could get a cheap one later today. If not the trains there.

Why?

Not that bad man

Came back from Palace away a few years ago , 9.00 pm ex Kings Cross , plenty of the scourge of society aka football fans on it , not a hint of bother , in fact all paragons of virtue compared to the drunken radgies who got on at York .

Vile set of human beings with no regard to anyone but themselves.

Back