York for a bit bait

Looking for somewhere to go for Sunday lunch when we are down there in September. Had booked the Golden Fleece Inn buy they’ve cancelled and it looks like it is closed for the month.

Anyhow recommend me somewhere that does a canny Sunday dinner in York (centre preferably)

Better off heading out of town in my experience - try the Ebor in bishopthorpe, Sam Smiths so cheap ale and cracking scran

Looking for somewhere to go for Sunday lunch when we are down there in September. Had booked the Golden Fleece Inn buy they’ve cancelled and it looks like it is closed for the month.

Anyhow recommend me somewhere that does a canny Sunday dinner in York (centre preferably)
You've had quite the stroke of luck there marra, 'cos it's fuckin' shite in there. I actually came in here to recommend not going.

Sunday lunch.... The Judges Lodging is superb. Sit upstairs, it's a bit fancier.

Went to the Ivy recently and it was bloody lush.

I actually like it it’s good bait but I’ll have a look at your recommendation
We went there one Saturday afternoon and the pie and chips was very disappointing. Frozen chips and microwaved pie - poor I thought, and the veg was shite. I wadn't gan back like.

The Judge's is class though - ya'll not regret scranning in there.

Back