York City roll call...

That accolade is for Jarra lads, you shields twat, and if you can’t agree, I will compromise with South Tyneside

poorer relation of Sheels but if you wish to tag along and pretend yous are as popular as the metropolis of South Tyneside then I won't stop yous.

poorer relation of Sheels but if you wish to tag along and pretend yous are as popular as the metropolis of South Tyneside then I won't stop yous.
right that does it, the offer is off
You play in Jarra man, how can we pretend to be as popular as the metropolis of South Tyneside, when we make up an integral part of it :cool:.

It’s “pure football”. There’s plenty of non-SAFC related stuff on here mate.

Personally I’d prefer to go watch Silky or one of the other local sides but I don’t get all of the anti Shields crack on here.
No anti Shields craic here. Just curious why they're getting so much attention when the likes of Spenny are higher up the pyramid

Personally I’d prefer to go watch Silky or one of the other local sides but I don’t get all of the anti Shields crack on here.

Fair point it is ‘pure football’ i started taking an interest in shields when Arca signed for them was great to see him in action again. I dont get the anti-shields crack either

I live in Shields so they are local to me.

OP and ultraboy are, without a shadow of doubt, virgins.

did you enjoy your night there mate?

right that does it, the offer is off
You play in Jarra man, how can we pretend to be as popular as the metropolis of South Tyneside, when we make up an integral part of it :cool:.

we play in Bede. Another place that Jarra tries to attach itself to. Worse than Newcastle-Gateshead you lot.

Ha'way York.

Mag.

Last edited:
I live in Shields so they are local to me.

did you enjoy your night there mate?

we play in Bede. Another place that Jarra tries to attach itself to. Worse than Newcastle-Gateshead you lot.

Mag.
And Bede is connected to which town,? I was dragged up on these streets, worked on the Bede from the age of 16 until 21 and I know exactly where they play, no immigrant is going to tell me otherwise

Back