Yoga

andysafc85

Striker
Anyone do yoga regularly or know any places that do it other than Everyone Active, Pure Gym and the likes (I know it’s for lasses and puffs)

Want to start doing it at least once a week to sort out my tight hammys, calves etc.

I did a ‘flowing’ style for a few months and it benefited my running.

I sacked it off though as I didn’t find it very relaxing. It took so long for me to get my stiff legs into position that everyone else were about 3 moves ahead and it stressed me out a bit.

There are lots of different styles though.

Anyone do yoga regularly or know any places that do it other than Everyone Active, Pure Gym and the likes (I know it’s for lasses and puffs)

Want to start doing it at least once a week to sort out my tight hammys, calves etc.
It definitely isn't mate, all martial artists (MMA, boxers, thai boxers etc) do it and most athletes now. It's a revelation imo and should be a mandatory lesson in schools - along with mindfulness/meditation.

Been doing it religiously for 19month. A lot of YouTube, plus there’s places through Seaham and new place in sunderland(pricey though, I only do hot yoga if I go to them)
There’s loads of different practices, vinyasa flow is more of a cardio workout than a stretch for me. Hatha is more of a holding your stretches style, injury problems have all but vanished, cheaper than physio

Been doing it religiously for 19month. A lot of YouTube, plus there’s places through Seaham and new place in sunderland(pricey though, I only do hot yoga if I go to them)
There’s loads of different practices, vinyasa flow is more of a cardio workout than a stretch for me. Hatha is more of a holding your stretches style, injury problems have all but vanished, cheaper than physio
That’s the thing, most ones I’ve found online are canny pricey. The main reason I want to do it regularly is to help with niggles I keep getting, legs are in bits from not stretching, warming up/down properly for years.

Might give the YouTube ones a try first at home

That’s the thing, most ones I’ve found online are canny pricey. The main reason I want to do it regularly is to help with niggles I keep getting, legs are in bits from not stretching, warming up/down properly for years.

Might give the YouTube ones a try first at home

Brett Larkin is who I use on YouTube mostly bud, she’s got 100’s of videos and they’re free. Unless you want to be in a class environment like but at around a tenner a pop for most of em so I tend to not go much ha

I do it twice a week, one at the aquatic with rabekah, (loveyoga on Facebook, classes all over) and Dani at Westoe crown hub.

Back