Yoga.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Anyone on here do it?

I’ve been doing it at home after a sciatica bout and it has really helped. I very much have enjoyed it. Anyway I’ve done all mine from YouTube. Is it worth going along to a class or is it just the same as online?

What are the benefits of a class?

I’m not sure how it will be any different other than I bet the women are superb which is part of the reason I fancy going along.

Lass at work who's git fit as fuck (looking and physically) asked if I fancied trying it with the rest of her class a year or two ago. Declined the offer.

I do it, it's a great way to break up the running/cycling/gym routine and not tighten up, and the lasses in classes are fit as fuck. Nowt like being behind a stunner when you're doing downward dog.

I knew someone who went to Bikram Yoga (Hot Yoga) and the bloke in front of her was wearing short shorts.
One of his bollocks plopped out. She didn't know whether to put it back in or not!

I did it when my pulled muscles in my back. It's great tbh. It helps clear your head as well as a bit of exercise. I preferred it to the gym and I'm thinking of rejoining.

Last edited:
I did it when my pulled muscles in my back. It's great tbh. It helps clear your head as well as a bit of exercise. I preferred it to the gym and I'm thinking of rejoining.
That’s why I started. I’ve started cycling as I injured myself running and not going back there. Will start going back to the gym soon as well but think I might join a class as well to keep it up.

Didn’t insinuating someone was a mag get you in some bother already this week? It seems you didn’t learn your lesson.
Stop derailing the thread you stupid mag wanker.

Used to do Bikram yoga regularly. Need to get back into it.

Not very good at it but really enjoyed it and I concur with some of the pleasant sites on offer.
What’s the difference between the different yogas like?

Anyone on here do it?

I’ve been doing it at home after a sciatica bout and it has really helped. I very much have enjoyed it. Anyway I’ve done all mine from YouTube. Is it worth going along to a class or is it just the same as online?

What are the benefits of a class?

I’m not sure how it will be any different other than I bet the women are superb which is part of the reason I fancy going along.
Wife ( no!)does it after having had cancer..swears by it to help her bones..I did it with her as support mainly and its very tough at first.If you stick with it after about six sessions you cant half feel benefit ( core and flexability)..i was one if only two blokes there and instructor says most blokes drop after a week( adding if they called it strength and comditioning it would be full of us!)i had to stop for other commitments ..i do miss the " downward dog!"and its tough (this was vin yase or something like that and was v quick )..not much lying around and meditation(last 5 mins only)..would highly recommend it ..my wife still goes( doing v well) and there were all abilities ..women were better than us blokes i would have to say!

That’s why I started. I’ve started cycling as I injured myself running and not going back there. Will start going back to the gym soon as well but think I might join a class as well to keep it up.
I always thought it was a load of shite. I was doing kickboxing classes and my back was killing me after every class. A doctor told me to try yoga to help with my back and other muscles. After a couple of classes I could feel the benefit.

Back