Yet another rampage shooting in good ol’ USA

f***ing shite country. Canada has loads of guns yet their gun crime rate is nothing like the USA.

Guns are perhaps an essential part of life in the American wilderness. Hunting, protection from bears, etc.
They have no place in cities. You can get a concealed weapon permit in some US jurisdictions! I mean, what the actual fuck?

the good old US of A solved the gun problem by issuing the kids with see through backpacks....genuinely

no bullshit

Florida survivors defy clear backpack rule

They’re loons! Fair play to the students for telling them to piss off.

Last edited:
f***ing shite country. Canada has loads of guns yet their gun crime rate is nothing like the USA.

Guns are perhaps an essential part of life in the American wilderness. Hunting, protection from bears, etc.
They have no place in cities. You can get a concealed weapon permit in some US jurisdictions! I mean, what the actual fuck?

They’ve got a massive mental health problem over there at the moment. I think I read 27% of adult American’s will suffer from some form of depression every year. Add on the fact that they’re the most medicated nation in the world, and that’s a scary combination. The fact that these people have readily available access to firearms, it’s unbelievable.

It's not that straightforward though is it.

To us it's obvious, but to many Americans, the right to bear arms is truly a right from their perspective. It's about their relationship with government and freedom. The fact that their laws were written in a time where people would actually bear muskets, that all the "legal" guns in the world will not stop the government taking your shit (now) if they want to and Mexican banditos/ Indians certainly aren't going to try to break in to your house or force you off your land. It's ridiculous.

Yet these ideas are where their morals are formed, they place a lot of importance in how they were raised over here. Which sounds very noble, but in reality is an excuse for not thinking for yourself, so for a lot of them, whose parents owned guns, that's it, it's their right, the constitution even says so and they'll fight to hold on to their rights. No matter what happens, they just can't see how absurd it all is.

But what is a right? I don't know the answer to that, probably food and water, likely shelter (of some degree), the rest, I don't know. Maybe basic healthcare, probably. I'm sure all of that UN stuff has merit in defining human rights, but it's all relative at the end of the day. Hopefully, as generations come through, they'll feel the same way as all of these kids who protested and slowly society will get to the point where change can happen

It's not that straightforward though is it.

To us it's obvious, but to many Americans, the right to bear arms is truly a right from their perspective. It's about their relationship with government and freedom. The fact that their laws were written in a time where people would actually bear muskets, that all the "legal" guns in the world will not stop the government taking your shit (now) if they want to and Mexican banditos/ Indians certainly aren't going to try to break in to your house or force you off your land. It's ridiculous.

Yet these ideas are where their morals are formed, they place a lot of importance in how they were raised over here. Which sounds very noble, but in reality is an excuse for not thinking for yourself, so for a lot of them, whose parents owned guns, that's it, it's their right, the constitution even says so and they'll fight to hold on to their rights. No matter what happens, they just can't see how absurd it all is.

But what is a right? I don't know the answer to that, probably food and water, likely shelter (of some degree), the rest, I don't know. Maybe basic healthcare, probably. I'm sure all of that UN stuff has merit in defining human rights, but it's all relative at the end of the day. Hopefully, as generations come through, they'll feel the same way as all of these kids who protested and slowly society will get to the point where change can happen
Is the ability to sit and enjoy a waffle without being shot & killed not a right?

I wonder where he's concealed the gun?
Must have an open carry licence. Can’t imagine someone with his mental stability to breach the terms of his license

I think that if Sandy Hook or Vegas didn’t change things then nothing will. The worse of the pro gun lot think mass shootings are just a government conspiracy and the rest think it’s a price worth paying to have easy access to military standard weaponry.
There’s no way in the world I’m handing my gun in.

It’s harder to get a licence in Canada and the guns are controlled a lot better.
In the states you can buy guns without a licence.

But you’re right, I know loads of people with a rifle and a pistol and there’s nothing even close to the gun violence in the states

Last edited:

Back