Yet another mass shooting in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

Reports that there were people caught up in this that were also caught up in the Vegas shooting. That's canny bad luck. Or good luck surviving two shootings, depending on how you want to look at it

My son attends one of the universities that is close to the bar where it happened. There were students from his school that were at the bar. My son is okay and he doesn't know any of the students that were there so he didn't have a whole lot of information when we spoke to him earlier this morning. However, we did get a text from the school about the incident and confirmation that there were students from the university at the bar during the shooting. As of this morning, out of the students that were known to be there only one female student is unaccounted for, but there may have been more students that may have been there.

Yay the NRA and the ridiculously idiotic 2nd Amendment :rolleyes::oops::evil:

My son attends one of the universities that is close to the bar where it happened. There were students from his school that were at the bar. My son is okay and he doesn't know any of the students that were there so he didn't have a whole lot of information when we spoke to him earlier this morning. However, we did get a text from the school about the incident and confirmation that there were students from the university at the bar during the shooting. As of this morning, out of the students that were known to be there only one female student is unaccounted for, but there may have been more students that may have been there.

Yay the NRA and the ridiculously idiotic 2nd Amendment :rolleyes::oops::evil:
Good to know you and the young'un are safe, and fuck the NRA.

I don't think so but it's a business opportunity for someone. Have it in glovebox with car rental and have a right to carry certificate with it.

Money spinner.
sounds like a crackin' idea imo since hiring a gun seems the only way mate, to be sure that your loved ones are protected at disneyland or the grand canyon or wherever decent hardworking british families go on their holidays stateside these days
Oooooh, no, fuck you. We already have enough crazy American White men shooting up shit everywhere, we don't need to add any crazy British White men to the mix, thank you very much.
;)

Good to know you and the young'un are safe, and fuck the NRA.
Thanks, pal. That shit was scarily close to home as my son's school is not far from that bar.

And I agree. Fuck the NRA, bunch of idiots

Isn’t @The Lonious Monk from that way on.
Missed this post earlier. Sorry. My son's school is actually very close to it and in fact there were students from his university at the bar when the incident occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this ever been researched ? If they had a referendum, they would at least know what the country, as a whole, wanted. But given how hostile our referendum was, i shudder to think what would happen over there. We hear the loudest and the most influential, but they may be a minority.
The democrats would bring in stronger gun control. So you could say they could sort this every few years. It should be the biggest issue over everything else and I would vote for a party that said they would sort this shite out regardless of other things.

The democrats would bring in stronger gun control. So you could say they could sort this every few years. It should be the biggest issue over everything else and I would vote for a party that said they would sort this shite out regardless of other things.
Reckon there would be Civil War if they tried to take guns away.

It's in their DNA.

Killer identified as a white army veteran, so obviously just a lone madman whose actions teach us nothing more than that these things happen and that people should just have more guns just in case.

Mentally ill. There's nothing anyone can do about it except pray.

I wonder what kind of ar-15 he used to shoot so many

Why AR-15-style rifles are popular among mass shooters

At the press conference, Sheriff Dean confirmed the suspect used a Glock 21, .45 caliber handgun. Typically the gun holds 10 rounds, but the one used in the shooting had an extended magazine, so authorities don’t know yet how many rounds it held or were used. They believe it was the only weapon used.

Taken from the extremely fake news WaPo.

Loads of reports this morning said it was a Middle Eastern bloke with a beard so he must've been wearing a disguise...

Back