Yet another mass shooting in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

Mate. Seriously. Do you not see the futile game we play? The illusion of reality of choice that the fuckers in charge show us. Like shadows on the cave wall.

The choice you had was Trump or Hillary. Surely that should show you that is all a f***ing charade? After Barack "I was voted because of pre conditioning due to jack bouers 24" Obama?

Come one Bro. Thought you were more clued up than that.

The choice wasn't hilary or trump. the choice was about 21 republicans and over 40 democrats.. These were the ones who ran.. There were others touted who didnt actually run in the end.

You're a clever bloke.. Im convinced of it. Why you come out with this is beyond me.. Its almost like you want to believe in the boogeyman, so you'll skew things to fit.

Its a bit juvenile tbh.

soz if seb but i did search. Honest.

'Multiple fatalities' at California bar
Give them all guns and some will use them. Will never stop it because the majority won’t have their guns removed under any circumstance. Farcical situation

We had them at work. Concealed weapons were banned in the office but guns in holsters and shotguns/rifles were fine. They had signage all over to let the staff know.
Imagine going to work with a gun. Lol.

“I’m just going to work honey”
“Remember your AKA”
“Ok”

Last edited:
Give them all guns and some will use them. Will never stop it because the majority won’t have their guns removed under any circumstance. Farcical situation

Imagine going to work with a gun. Lol.

“I’m just going to work honey”
“Remember your AKA”
“Ok”
It was insane. Most of them know it as well but they're too scared to blink first and hand their guns in before anyone else.

Mate. Seriously. Do you not see the futile game we play? The illusion of reality of choice that the fuckers in charge show us. Like shadows on the cave wall.

The choice you had was Trump or Hillary. Surely that should show you that is all a f***ing charade? After Barack "I was voted because of pre conditioning due to jack bouers 24" Obama?

No bother mate. Best leave it to the sensible lads instead of leaning on your gullibility and blissfull ingnorance. Worst thing is you actually think you're better than the sheeple you abhor. When in fact you are much much worse.
Just had a spliff so that’s f***ing speaking to me tonight, bro. Your throwing down some shit that I am really digging. I may need to light another after reading your post.

I really should just go to bed and never ever post high.

When I was living in the states , on Valentine's day one of the guys in the office , asked me what I bought my wife (no) for Valentine's day told him nothing as we never have, I asked him what he bought his wife he said a nice little 38 .

The choice wasn't hilary or trump. the choice was about 21 republicans and over 40 democrats.. These were the ones who ran.. There were others touted who didnt actually run in the end.

You're a clever bloke.. Im convinced of it. Why you come out with this is beyond me.. Its almost like you want to believe in the boogeyman, so you'll skew things to fit.

Its a bit juvenile tbh.

Never said I was referring to recent events. I was on about voting Trump in

Sounds like you`ve nicked that straight from a Marillion song :lol:

:lol::lol: Class

Just had a spliff so that’s f***ing speaking to me tonight, bro. Your throwing down some shit that I am really digging. I may need to light another after reading your post.

I really should just go to bed and never ever post high.

Puff puff give MF.

You're not gonna get all 'shooty' on us, are ya? :eek:

:lol:
Don't worry, I have no access to guns mate. Tbh sometimes I do feel a bit like Michael Douglas in Falling down. But don't we all.

Last edited:
When I was living in the states , on Valentine's day one of the guys in the office , asked me what I bought my wife (no) for Valentine's day told him nothing as we never have, I asked him what he bought his wife he said a nice little 38 .
Same happened to me when I was on a training course in France just before Christmas one year. Said to my Texan colleague we should go out and find something a bit different for the good ladies but he'd already bought her a new , additional, gun.He also spent all week eating in Burger King at 11pm having sat watching us eat some of the finest food Lyon had to offer.

No bother mate. Best leave it to the sensible lads instead of leaning on your gullibility and blissfull ingnorance. Worst thing is you actually think you're better than the sheeple you abhor. When in fact you are much much worse.

California has had 40 mass shootings since the Las Vegas attack, all skewing towards urban areas and places where groups of people can be found together such as bars. While the people caught up in the latest attack who were also in Vegas are extremely unlucky, it is not exactly impossible to conceive of that people who have been to a city 4 hours drive away which is a big tourist destination and go regularly to public places in a state with a worrying amount of gun crime, could find themselves tragically caught in another attack.

This is called a coincidence. Which you don't believe in because you are a silly billy.

Here is an even bigger coincidence. The man who survived the Hiroshima Bomb and was evacuated to Nagasaki just in time for the next atomic bomb. And survived. The odds of this happening are astronomical. But most people think it's more likely that it was a random unlucky sequence of events for that person rather than revealing a secret conspiracy in which President Truman was actually after this bloke and not trying to shorten the war or scare the Soviets.

But hey, classy move lifting a recent tragedy onto the tinfoil hat bandwagon, not disrespectful at all

Back