Yet another mass shooting in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Until it changes, everything does eventually, of course i realise what would actually quicken that up a whole lot, is if one of the senior members of the NRAs Children were gunned down.
Sadly, even with that. Their mind is so bent beyond reason that their argument will be that if their child were allowed to openly carry a gun and be allowed to use it, then they would have been able to defend themselves and would still be alive.

That's how fucked up this whole thing is. Because that mentality is unchangeable. Because that is the mentality shared by every single one of these 2nd Amendment protectionists that really and seriously believe that America would be a better place if everyone had guns.

Sadly, even with that. Their mind is so bent beyond reason that their argument will be that if their child were allowed to openly carry a gun and be allowed to use it, then they would have been able to defend themselves and would still be alive.

That's how fucked up this whole thing is. Because that mentality is unchangeable. Because that is the mentality shared by every single one of these 2nd Amendment protectionists that really and seriously believe that America would be a better place if everyone had guns.
They've watched too many Hollywood Westerns when the guy in the white hat always survives and the guys in black hats don't.

But the California Rifle & Pistol Association (CRPA) said in a statement Thursday that while they mourn the loss of life in Thousand Oaks, they "refuse to take the blame that is commonly misplaced on those of us who simply wish to protect ourselves, our families, or to shoot for sport.”

I’ll never understand this kind of thinking from them. Weed, drink driving, sharp objects on planes and fuck knows what else have been banned because a small proportion of people do it dangerously.... why wouldn’t automatic weapons be subject to the same treatment?! Also, I’m not a marksman but I reckon if you can’t ‘defend yourself or your family’ with 10 bullets before reloading then you shouldn’t be be using a gun in the first place.

The technology is there for hand print recognition too. Like with seatbelts, only a law change would make manufacturers make their product more expensive to produce. I like your thinking mind.

I'm confused as to why you don't have to get a licence and pass a test on gun safety. Maybe the equivalent of a v5 might help as well.
Nra won't allow any of that.

None taken. Believe me if Trump gets another term, I am soooo moving to Canada.

Mate. Seriously. Do you not see the futile game we play? The illusion of reality of choice that the fuckers in charge show us. Like shadows on the cave wall.

The choice you had was Trump or Hillary. Surely that should show you that is all a f***ing charade? After Barack "I was voted because of pre conditioning due to jack bouers 24" Obama?

Come one Bro. Thought you were more clued up than that.

Oh, of course I defer to you in your rigorous application of science and logic to matters such as these

No bother mate. Best leave it to the sensible lads instead of leaning on your gullibility and blissfull ingnorance. Worst thing is you actually think you're better than the sheeple you abhor. When in fact you are much much worse.

Last edited:
Mate. Seriously. Do you not see the futile game we play? The illusion of reality of choice that the fuckers in charge show us. Like shadows on the cave wall.

The choice you had was Trump or Hillary. Surely that should show you that is all a f***ing charade? After Barack "I was voted because of pre conditioning due to jack bouers 24" Obama?

Come one Bro. Thought you were more clued up than that.

No bother mate. Best leave it to the sensible lads instead of leaning on your gullibility and blissfull ingnorance. Worst thing is you actually think you're better than the sheeple you abhor. When in fact you are much much worse.

Very deep tonight lad

:lol:

Always mate. Just actually got a bit of time to think for once in this daft rat race.

I think it's been very entertaining this week, trump losing the house then lost his shit at a presser and if results go well in the senate, he maybe down to a majority of one :lol::lol:

And considering Romney has been reelected, maybe even less if republicans fancy sticking it to the orange bassa.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's been very entertaining this week, trump losing the house then lost his shit at a presser and if results go well in the senate, he maybe down to a majority of one :lol::lol:

And considering Romney has been reelected, maybe even less if republicans fancy sticking it to the orange bassa.

Logon or register to see this image

It wasn't illegally modified.

It would have been illegally modified if a law that has been passed in California was in force. However, the NRA got the law blocked while they are appealing against it.

Back