Yep.

More facebooky cringe
Despite your appalling grammar and use of cringe I've still liked your post. The reason being that the most pressing point is appreciating how terrible his Facebook feed must be. Even ower lass shows me the occasional funny from there every now and then.
The OP? Not even once. Ever. :lol:
That's surely almost statistically impossible? These are the funniest posts he gets. :lol:

Despite your appalling grammar and use of cringe I've still liked your post. The reason being that the most pressing point is appreciating how terrible his Facebook feed must be. Even ower lass shows me the occasional funny from there every now and then.
That's surely almost statistically impossible? These are the funniest posts he gets. :lol:
She shows me them anarl.

Apologies Marrow, I didnt realise it was frowned upon to post shit from Facebook on here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back