Yedlin

Hes decent enough certainly in that division. Quick, not bad defensively, supports well going forward however his final ball for a full back is amongst the worst i've seen. For a team like NUFC who will be on the front foot for lots of games its a bad weakness to have.

There's no doubting it's been awful over the last few weeks but then signing some fucker because they're there isn't the answer either. We've done that before to bulk up the squad and ended up having to pay the fuckers off as nobody wanted them. This Manquilo looks much better and I know people who have watched him and been impressed. I actually mean in the flesh as well not on the Internet or TV.

Rightly so as well as he too remains shite.

Aye but I don't think Yedlin is in that category tbh think he's pretty useful.
Barely remember Manquilo so I bow to others knowledge on him.
It's pretty desperate atm.

I rate Yedlin. I think he'll be a very good right back in a few seasons, much like Danny Rose. Therefore I am very upset he's off to them - having said that we could well sign someone better and he could be shit and everything could turn out alright...please :lol:

I guarantee we will not sign another RB this window.

We're signing that Javier Manquillo on loan.

Aye but I don't think Yedlin is in that category tbh think he's pretty useful.
Barely remember Manquilo so I bow to others knowledge on him.
It's pretty desperate atm.
Well he didn't show any more ability in his time here than PVA. Fair enough if you don't agree. As stated if Sam didn't want to keep him and Moyes doesn't want him then there is not a chance that we will end up with Love as number one. Sounds to me that we will Get Manquilo and if he gets injured then we got the love we need to see us through.

The mags relegated and still showing more ambition than us. Utter clowns running our club for years now.

Two disaster signings instead.
They're selling all their "good" players and replacing them with plodders? Odd way to show ambition.
Don't know how any Sunderland fan can even think of putting those useless twats in a superior light to us.

He is bang average. The goal by Campbell against Arsenal in the cup summed up why he will never make a defender. Ball watches while the winger makes a run in behind him.

Not good enough for midfield so they converted him into a fast defender who can't defend.

They're selling all their "good" players and replacing them with plodders? Odd way to show ambition.
Don't know how any Sunderland fan can even think of putting those useless twats in a superior light to us.
They've had the balls to go down and clear out all their dead wood. We've been cowards and did it without getting relegated. We look like utter mugs. Until we are relegated and sign a load of championship standard players then Moyes & Short will look like amateurs.

He is bang average. The goal by Campbell against Arsenal in the cup summed up why he will never make a defender. Ball watches while the winger makes a run in behind him.

Not good enough for midfield so they converted him into a fast defender who can't defend.

He's raw, there's room for improvement with the right coaching.

He equates ambition with spending money then complains because the club is in debt, man.

Back