Yashica Mat 124G prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know what is the going rate for these. Is it worth paying the extra over a Yashica Mat D?

Oh well you only live once. As soon as our lass said that's not too much I hit the buy button on a 124G. Described as in as almost new condition and comes with film etc. :-D

Sold a 124 earlier this year - pretty hard to get film developed over here. Cracking cameras like.

That's good to hear. Still waiting for delivery. Hate it when people offer tracked delivery, but can't be arsed to send the tracking number, even after emails requesting one. :evil:

That's good to hear. Still waiting for delivery. Hate it when people offer tracked delivery, but can't be arsed to send the tracking number, even after emails requesting one. :evil:

Ebay is an arseache like. Ordered mine from a house clearance in the US, took about 3 weeks to arrive iirc.

I'd recommend you get some Fujichrome Velvia 100 film for it, it's lovely. Took this with it (apologies for the horizon wonk!), lovely clean, warm film.

Ilford HP5 is great for black and white too - not the best photo but it'll give you an idea of what the film looks like.

Ebay is an arseache like. Ordered mine from a house clearance in the US, took about 3 weeks to arrive iirc.

I'd recommend you get some Fujichrome Velvia 100 film for it, it's lovely. Took this with it (apologies for the horizon wonk!), lovely clean, warm film.

Ilford HP5 is great for black and white too - not the best photo but it'll give you an idea of what the film looks like.

I hate Velvia 100 with a passion. Magentia. Is that not 100f?

Very nice. Was thinking of getting dome Ilford HP5, after looking through samples on Flickr (probably looked at every Yashica pic on there twice ha). The camera is coming with film, so will see what it is before I buy some.

Cheers, it certainly does. It came with a roll of fuji PN 160 NS and a roll of Fomapan 400 B&W neg. Can't wait to put her to use :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back