Yanny or Laurel?

Is I right in thinking some hear One some the other ?
How is that remotely interesting
You sit and hear what you hear ,cracking entertainment
I think it is interesting. Just like the dress one it’s weird that what seems obvious to one human is totally different to another

Imagine being a musician who wants the world to appreciate your wonderful piece of Yanny but all it hears is Laurel.
Most words in songs are vague and open to the listeners interpretation, the listener makes them their songs .Most don't even hear 50% of what the studio put in

I think it is interesting. Just like the dress one it’s weird that what seems obvious to one human is totally different to another
It is interesting and actually quite pertinent in a way to this place, we should be more aware that anything said on here is subject to interpretation, and what is intended is not necessarily what will be interpreted as such by all or even most other posters on here.

Most words in songs are vague and open to the listeners interpretation, the listener makes them their songs .Most don't even hear 50% of what the studio put in

Can't argue with that. Do you put it down to quality of playback equipment or the physicality of listeners? It would surely be useful for the creative artist to understand.

Can't argue with that. Do you put it down to quality of playback equipment or the physicality of listeners? It would surely be useful for the creative artist to understand.
It's the listener
Obviously hearing a tune on a radio in your garden won't help but the artist and listeners find each other
The one who is meticulous to detail on material finds fans willing to listen and find the detail
Nothing wrong with just not liking stuff .Didn't watch this yanny vid right through but some people must hear different frequencies ?
What I don't get is the majority will doing the exercise alone and you hear what you hear ,short and hardly amazing

Back