Yakuza

Is there any need to keep valuable items in the game or should I just sell them all straight away?

stuff like the platinum plates are to be sold in the pawn shop to make cash. The real estate mini game is the easiest way to make money in Zero
Is there any need to keep valuable items in the game or should I just sell them all straight away?
also watches, bracelets etc

Last edited:
Played a few hours on Kiwami 1 on the PS4 (actually mentioned this a few years back on this thread) but then never went back to it. They're all on Gamepass on Xbox now apart from the most recent so I've started 0 tonight and hoping to make my way through them all

Played a few hours on Kiwami 1 on the PS4 (actually mentioned this a few years back on this thread) but then never went back to it. They're all on Gamepass on Xbox now apart from the most recent so I've started 0 tonight and hoping to make my way through them all
I'm really enjoying it. Long game though if you want to do everything.
stuff like the platinum plates are to be sold in the pawn shop to make cash. The real estate mini game is the easiest way to make money in Zero

also watches, bracelets etc
Cheers. I'm on chapter 5 now so just getting started on the real estate but I've got loads of plates and stuff to sell for now.

I'm really enjoying it. Long game though if you want to do everything.

Cheers. I'm on chapter 5 now so just getting started on the real estate but I've got loads of plates and stuff to sell for now.

the amount of money you can make way exceeds what you need finish the game but it's a pretty fun mini game in and of itself

I've just finished 5 after about a year. 83 hours. I thought I mainlined it. The last chapter was canny but I found most of the game a drag. Started 6 last night which has the new engine so same sorta menus and quality of life stuff like KIwami 2 and Judgement. Looking forward to finishing Kiryu's story.

Last edited:
playing through 6 atm. definitely back on form after playing through 3, 4 and 5. Way more fluid in the new engine, more refined menus etc and not switching character.

Still enjoying Yakuza 0. I'm on doing the cabaret side game at the minute. I reckon I'll have to mainline the rest of the games in the series like as it is very time consuming.

Still enjoying Yakuza 0. I'm on doing the cabaret side game at the minute. I reckon I'll have to mainline the rest of the games in the series like as it is very time consuming.

Zero has probably the longest main story out of all the series.

The cabaret club is great for making money. I think once it opened up I completed before doing much of anything else in the game.

Zero has probably the longest main story out of all the series.

The cabaret club is great for making money. I think once it opened up I completed before doing much of anything else in the game.
Yeah that what I'm doing. I've decided to sack off the mini games like karaoke and pool because it would take forever so once I've finished the cabaret club I'll be mainly getting stuck into the story. I've already bought Kiwami to go straight onto.

Yeah that what I'm doing. I've decided to sack off the mini games like karaoke and pool because it would take forever so once I've finished the cabaret club I'll be mainly getting stuck into the story. I've already bought Kiwami to go straight onto.

side stuff I barely bother with out other than side stories, cabaret, real estate and Clan Creator in Kiwami 2 and 6.

Back