Yachts / Boats

I don't think I really want to ask this but why are you interested?
:lol: Well finally...

Last Friday I went to the Co Op for my Friday night tipple. Whilst I was in there I realised I still had time to get a line on the Euromillions. Paid my £2.50 for a lucky dip and left.

Drank my beer, watched some telly then went to bed.

Woke up the next morning and saw my ticket on the bedside table, I’m always reluctant to check it straight away... Anyway, was expecting the usual message of “there are no matches” when I scanned the ticket.

However this time it didn’t say that, it said I was a winner. Excited I checked the numbers off on the ticket against the website, I’d only gone and won!

£2.20.

So when I was at work on the Monday my boss rang me and asked me to research boat / yacht manufacturers as part of our business expansion.

:lol: Well finally...

Last Friday I went to the Co Op for my Friday night tipple. Whilst I was in there I realised I still had time to get a line on the Euromillions. Paid my £2.50 for a lucky dip and left.

Drank my beer, watched some telly then went to bed.

Woke up the next morning and saw my ticket on the bedside table, I’m always reluctant to check it straight away... Anyway, was expecting the usual message of “there are no matches” when I scanned the ticket.

However this time it didn’t say that, it said I was a winner. Excited I checked the numbers off on the ticket against the website, I’d only gone and won!

£2.20.

So when I was at work on the Monday my boss rang me and asked me to research boat / yacht manufacturers as part of our business expansion.
The Ronnie Corbett of the SMB. :lol::lol:

Beware of the 'Taiwan Caravan' type of motor cruiser. I suppose they're the Lada of leisure boats. They're only safe while securely moored to the dock, and even then I'd worry about fire safety. An acquaintanace got burned in both senses!

Often stay in a villa and the owners are yacht owners.

Sat flicking through their sunseeker brochures in my undies drinking 40 cent aldi lager!:lol:

The best yacht in the resort was owned by a top diver, he lived on it but was summoned allover the world to fly for emergency dives on oilrigs etc, next day the feckers back on his boat necking bubbly!

Last edited:
Who are the big names in yacht manufacturing?

Who are the Vauxhall’s of yacht manufacturing, mass produced for the lower end of the market?

What about the Mercedes-Benz, premium volume manufacturers?

What about the premium, Aston’s, or niche end, your Bugatti’s?

Not looking for huge Queen Mary 2 style cruise liners, more your Abramovich style luxury yachts.

Anyone able to help?
Sunseeker in poole
No idea where in the table they are but they are quality

Back