Xmas is here..

Love this programme. Jon Paul sigmarsson Brian Shaw Eddie Hall mariusz pudnsoffnskiiiiii or however you say it.

There's a good programme with 4 of them where they go round and try out legendary strongmen feats.

Probably the strongest one... But he will be shit on university challenge ..
The definition of strongest is interesting. It's a bit like 'it's a knockout' deciding who is the world's fastest runner just cos at some point people run. Good grunting fun though. I like a strained nose bleed. Or a prolapse

You’re 2 days too late - the coverage started with the Britain’s Strongest Man qualifier on Monday and the Europe’s Strongest Man qualifier last night.
wanna know who wins?
It’s stupid that we have to wait until Christmas to watch the coverage when even the official WSM social media pages have started to reveals
the winner as soon as the competition has finished.
There's a good programme with 4 of them where they go round and try out legendary strongmen feats.
Strongest Man in History on Sunday’s on the History Channel. I’ve been enjoying it but still haven’t watched last week’s.

Last edited:
If I watched telly, it would be more entertaining like, shouldn't you be on another thread, making jokes about disabled people?
Touched a nerve.. Stephen Hawkins was sh1t at football but a very clever man.. His contribution to our nation will give us benefit for a very long time... Professional angry people like you who love to take everything the wrong way is why political correctness has gone mad..

Touched a nerve.. Stephen Hawkins was sh1t at football but a very clever man.. His contribution to our nation will give us benefit for a very long time... Professional angry people like you who love to take everything the wrong way is why political correctness has gone mad..
:lol: Silly sod, Professional angry,đź‘ż well I never..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back